Welcome

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Children's Math World

World Mathematics child is very important as a branch of mathematics education, a decent impact on the minds of children. Therefore, they should be exposed to a variety of techniques at an early age so that their brains are always thinking of the possibility things could happen.
We often heard the children will complain "I do not like math .." or "Uh..so bored maths .." or "mum, maths is difficult.." Do not worry or fret, because you as a mother needs to increase the knowledge effectively. There are several techniques that can be learned mathematics master at home. Keep in mind, a child's learning process starts at home.Thus, in the opinion of the author, to master math at home. You may disagree with my opinion and may not agree. It's okay, because everyone has a different view. Let us highlight the story of the author studied math experience at home.."I was born in a remote village and grew up with five siblings. We belong to a family that is quite difficult because the parents worked as farmers. However, my father is a firm and work hard to provide for their children to school. I sometimes so stressed by a poor environment for limiting me to learn well. Nearly 20 years of my life and family is surrounded by media laughter without entertainment. TV is a mainstream media at that time (the '90s) is still the object foreign to us. Indeed, during my 20 years of age (1984-2004) I learn best even without television, computers and other electronic equipment. I was just a bad radio to create an accompanying me to do homework at night. Not I do not able to buy the television, but his father regarded television as a non-priority to increase knowledge. Therefore, I often feel hurt and humility when school friends often talked about a favorite cartoon, drama series, so I am willing to take their own initiative to read the newspaper school! It just to see the television program featuring the story synopsis that will appear so that I can imagine the story to be delivered by partners. It is odd not, solely to cover the situation of inferiority, I am willing to do everything. If a friendstorytelling, I will start recording every word they said. What I really appreciate the knowledge and information they even just talk about Chinese drama "Fong Sai Yuk "..^_^
What is the story of the world can be linked to mathematics? The author hopes that you be patient .. Let us all think about what to do with the mathematical world ...

I was a child who is very active in sports, do not like to learn and just enjoy playing. I learned early math with my father who worked as poor farmers, without performing additional classes during my study until the end of school! I remember a teacher who is not angry with me speaking in english .."You never watch television on at home?" great words of a teacher just in my heart a littleHe scolded me not speaking English, but she did not know about my real life who can not feel the joy of watching television to increase the knowledge and the latest issues ... While I am lacking, but I can distinguish the mathematics taught my father as a child even though I am a bit stuck in the language. Everything I do, I'm going to teach me to relate to the mathematical world ... I have never regretted it because each person has their own advantages and disadvantages...to be continue..


Experience was invaluable

No comments:

Post a Comment